Kate Gosselin star of the reality series Jon and Kate plus eight debuted her new do on the cover of People magazine. The reality star revealed to People Magazine “It’s good to have hair again,” Kate tells People. “I never thought I’d have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life.””I’m rebuilding. There’s no option for this not to be a good year. Now I get to start over with a new self and new goals.” While I agree that its time for a clean slate Kate as she is now calling herself I gotta say I think the new style reminds me too much of a mullet.
Find out about Charlie Sheen getting Axed from Hanes Campaign at Entertainment Today.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Mom of 8, Kate Gosselin Gets Hair Extensions (amominredhighheels.com)
- Kate Gosselin New Hair, Part II (PHOTO) (blippitt.com)
- Kate Gosselin: Hair Extensions for the New Year! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- PIC: Kate Gosselin finally ditches the reverse mullet (inquisitr.com)
- Kate Gosselin’s Hair Extensions – How Bad Are They? (PHOTO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jon Gosselin’s apartment is burglarized — and we feel kinda bad for him (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Kate Gosselin: Reality Dating Show? (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Jon Gosselin break-in a ‘publicity stunt’? (cnn.com)
- Jon Gosselin’s NYC Apartment Trashed Over Holidays (abcnews.go.com)
- Jon Gosselin’s NYC apartment trashed over holidays (seattletimes.nwsource.com)