Legendary Director Roman Polanski is finally going to have to answer to charges on a case thats been dogging him for the past 32 years. Polanski is accused of drugging then raping a 13 year girl back in 1977. Originally charged with six felony counts including child molestation and sodomy, charges were reduced when he plead guilty to unlawful sex with a minor. Polanski fled the country on the eve of his sentencing in 1978. He is currently under house arrest at his swiss chalet. A hearing is set to convene in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
See Never before Seen Pic of Tiger Woods At Entertainment Today.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Roman Polanski ‘a rock’ under house arrest (thestar.com)
- Swiss OK Polanski Move to House Arrest in Alps (abcnews.go.com)
- Polanksi Child Sex Case Appeal Dismissed (news.sky.com)
- Roman Polanski, Arrested After 31 Years (benpeek.livejournal.com)
- Polanski Thanks Supporters for Their Solidarity (abcnews.go.com)
- You: Polanski Agreed To Pay Sex Victim $500,000 (news.sky.com)
- Polanski awaiting release after court grants bail (ctv.ca)
- Polanski wins bail in Switzerland, in jail for now (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Swiss Reject Polanski’s Bid for Prison Release (abcnews.go.com)