A judge has ordered that pop singing sensation Britney Spears will continue to remain under the conservatorship of her father Jamie Spears. The conservatorship is expected to last at least another six months to a year according to lawyers involved in the case. The court also ruled that Mr. Spears will continue to receive a $16,000 a month payout for his duties.
Get More Celeb News at Entertainment Today.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 5 reviews of Learns the Value of Hard Work (rateitall.com)
- Walat Izu Media Evaluation (slideshare.net)
- Britney Spears flips off her undies! For the billion time! (music-juice.com)
- Britney Spears tops Noughties web search list (telegraph.co.uk)
- Annie: Don’t Stop (pastemagazine.com)
- Brit Gets A Bird (perezhilton.com)
- Lawsuit Settled! Brit Brit Pay$ Up! (perezhilton.com)
- Lawsuit Settled! Brit Brit Pay$ Up! (ithinkheblogs.com)
- Britney Spears Mixes & Mingles With Her Fans In Hollywood (socialitelife.celebuzz.com)
- Brit Brit’s Custody Extended! (perezhilton.com)