According to reports actress Melanie Griffith had surgery to remove skin cancer from her face. A rep for the star said Thursday that the cancer was removed early enough that there should be no further complications.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Rep: Melanie Griffith had skin cancer surgery (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Experts crack cancer ‘gene code’ (news.bbc.co.uk)
- You: Scientists make cancer genome breakthrough (guardian.co.uk)
- Gene changes mapped in two deadly cancers (healthzone.ca)
- British team cracks killer cancer code (telegraph.co.uk)